Essays judge the fertility of the students critical thinking abilities. Essays have become a regular part of an academic course. A student is required to provide 1 to 2 essays every week that will help the instructor to understand their progress. An essay is written from the perspective of the author and requires focus and research into the topic. It is not very easy to write an essay and most of the time students land up writing summaries of the sources instead of providing their own analysis of the objectives and findings. The main point of an essay is to provide a new explanation or information regarding a subject that would enhance or add to the literature on the topic. Student Assignment Solution provides online assignment help UK assignment help UK to students who are struggling with their essays. We also provide online assignment writing help in a number of subjects. We work with over 500 writers coming from a variety of disciplines and who possess research and professional experience in their domains. These writers can support the students with their academic assignments and ensure that they submit a quality and fact driven analytical essay within the stipulated time period.
Top 5 Steps to Improve Your Essay Writing Skills
1. An essay has to be divided into three parts which corresponds to the introduction, main body and conclusion. Every essay needs a thesis statement which is installed at the end of the introduction. In order to provide a comprehensive thesis statement, the student should note down the gaps in the research. The student should also collect other research papers that will help to fill in this gap. While writing the thesis statement the students should make sure that it provides the gap and also answers the question.
2. Another way to improve your essay writing skills is by analysing and comparing documents with each other. You have to understand the findings or objectives of particular document in comparison to another research this will help you develop your critical writing skills.
3. You could also improve your essay writing skills by avoiding repetition. Do not repeat the same word two times in a sentence and avoid repeating the same information.
4. Always write in the active Voice where ever possible and use images to make the document more attractive.
5. The most important thing is to always ask for a second